Effective Date: November 8, 2022
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration, while setting up an account with us, or when you contact us for customer support. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information.
- To offer you promotional pricing, discounts and free products, including by email and text message subject to your
- To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts.
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as analytics services, advertising partners, and email service providers.
- With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact- data-notice.
- With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website and Social Media may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews or comments, that you can use to communicate with other website/Social Media visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions available at https://shopfoodgiant.com/sms-toc.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us email@example.com.